Polaris BIOS Editor
Polaris BIOS Editor — One of the most important programs for increasing the performance of your graphics card.
Benefits of Polaris BIOS Editor
- Versatility — Suitable for all types of memory.
- Security — Our site is official. All the latest updates and detailed instructions — only at polaris-bios-editor.com
Never download programs from comments, forums or other third party resources.
- Acceleration — Significantly increases the performance of your graphics card.
- Availability — Polaris Bios Editor is completely free software, including all previous and future updates!
- Updates — The latest version at the moment is 1.7.2. All other versions on third-party resources are not official, version 1.7.3 does not exist! Be careful! Versions 1.6.4, 1.6.5, 1.6.6, 1.6.7 are considered deprecated and not optimized.
How to Use Polaris BIOS Editor 1.7.2
- Download the latest version of the program
- Unpack the .zip archive to any place convenient for you
- Launch PBE — Press the Open Bios button (Upper left corner)
- Your firmware opens, where your timings are circled in red on the kart.
- After opening the firmware, click on the One click timing patch (red arrow).
- All timings were automatically edited. Now press Save as and the firmware will be saved.
- You can change the voltage in the gpu and memory graphs, (Section for experienced users only!)
- Target temperature — this temperature, which the card will try to maintain, either by increasing the fan speed or lowering the frequencies, which is used less often, it all depends on the manufacturer.
- Power control limit — if you don’t want to use Afterburner, then this is the same Power limit, lower it in the same way.
Download Polaris Bios Editor
Latest version Polaris BIOS Editor 1.7.2
What’s New in 1.7.2:
Fixed applying timings for Hynix memory
Added support for RX590
Added support for new Hynix H5GC8H24AJ memory
Added time for new Hynix H5GC8H24AJ
What’s New in 1.7.1:
Updated timings for Elpida
What’s New in 1.7.0:
Added new timings for Hynix.
Added ability to select timings on hynix between universal Hynix timing.
Hynix universal timing mechanism works on: H5GC8H24MJ, H5GQ8H24MJ, H5GQ4H24AJ.
What’s New in 1.6.9:
Fixed user interface (updated design)
Added the ability to select timings for samsung between uber-mix 3.1
and 3.2, and on Micron between good Micron time and Micron S time.
Added option for max. Memory. frequency. (after one press timing patch button, press automatically change max. memory. up to 2300MHz)
What’s New in 1.6.8:
Fixed Samsung Uber-Mix
Added support for Hynix H5GQ4H24AJ
What’s New in 1.6.7:
0x67ef Device ID support
Best timings for micron memory
Firmware signature test / firmware signature in ascii
Editing bios message (experimental)
Online check for new versions
Online display of developer notification
What’s New in 1.6.6:
Support for rx550 device ID 0x699F
What’s New in 1.6.5:
Supports up to 48 entries in the timing table (more than 2 memory providers)
What’s New in 1.6.4:
Fixed elpida timings
K4G41325FS memory support
What’s New in 1.6.3:
Time change now starts from 1500 instead of 1750
Device ID 67FF is now also supported
What’s New in 1.6.2:
Experimental: ubermix timings now also apply to 4g SAMSUNG vram (K4G41325FC, K4G41325FE)
What’s New in 1.6.1:
Hynix H5GC8H24MJ memory is now recognized (same timings as H5GQ8H24MJ)
What’s New in 1.6:
Now the window resizes correctly
Defining a memory provider
One click sync patch (samsung, hynix, elpida, micron)
What’s New in 1.5:
Added FanControlMode setting
Implemented some code related to sync editor (not used yet)
What’s New in 1.4:
Replaced WPF with Windows Forms components for archiving mono compatibility